Eugene Tattoo and Body Piercing Company Tattoo School
“Rising To Higher Standards”
Eugene Tattoo and Body Piercing Company is also a state licensed Private Tattoo Career School through the HECC (Higher Education Coordinating Commission). Our Tattoo School program is developed for serious, devoted, and qualified students ONLY.
All interested applicants must be 21 years of age and complete the following:
- Application form, prior to setting up an interview with School Officials. All applications are completed at the studio.
- After candidates complete the application process they will schedule an interview with school officials and tour the facility.
- An art portfolio is mandatory when scheduling an interview. Those without an art portfolio may not be taken seriously. The art portfolio provides an assessment of skill level, which, will determine if this program is an appropriate fit.
- Upon acceptance to the program applicants must present a high school diploma, GED or equivalent, complete the enrollment agreement, cancellation policy and pay associated fees. This information is mandatory upon acceptance into the program.
- The enrollment agreement includes the student schedule and financial payment agreement. First tuition payment, of 25% of total tuition cost, is due no later than the first day of class, as agreed upon in the enrollment agreement. The remaining tuition will be due prior to starting practical tattooing procedures. School Officials do understand this is an educational investment, for a professional career, and are willing to work with individuals on developing a payment plan. However, official school transcripts will not be submitted to the State, for required tattoo licensure testing, until all tuition is paid in full. If unique financial arrangements are made it will be noted on and prior to signing the enrollment agreement.
For additional information and current tuition cost please contact our studio @ 541-485-7109.